– Minimum Ingredients with maximum taste –
Simple and delicious recipe is always what people try to find! I always love this traditional fried chicken! Minimum ingredients with maximum taste!
When I was a kid, this was always on my list whenever I was asked what I wanted for my lunch!
And now is my turn to cook for my kids and my husband and this fried chicken has always become my husband and my kids’ favorite food!
Do you want to try it?
– Traditional Fried Chicken –
8 pcs Chicken drumsticks
5 cloves garlic
2 tsp salt (The amount is as preference)
2 tsp ground coriander
250 ml water
– Boil water to cook chicken drumsticks until half cooked. Put aside.
– Meanwhile, grind garlics, salt and coriander and add water ( to make it easy, I call this ‘mixed Ingredients’)
– Soak the half cooked chicken drumsticks into the mixed water for 30 minutes.
– Heat the pan, add cooking oil and deep fry those chicken drumsticks until cooked and the color change to yellow/golden.
Tips: If you have Chili Sauce or Sambal Terasi then will be nicer!!!
Wow! That’s easy? Yes! That’s easy! Taste? Super Delicious!
One thought on “Traditional Fried Chicken”
Pingback: Nasi Uduk (Coconut Milk Rice ) | lazymomcooking