“Cooking for others is a joyful thing that someone can do for others!”
Lazy mom’s beehoon goreng
One of my favorite food since I was very young! After swimming class, I had one pack of fried beehoon!
And now I cook it for my family. Not only for my family, but I also decided to cook this fried beehoon for my Pastor’s baby shower!
Basically, we will need one pack of beehoon. For other ingredients you can make it in so many variation.
Do you want to try one?
Check the recipe below!
Lazy Mom’s Fried Beehoon
One pack Beehoon
1 pound prawn (optional) – peel the skin
10 meat balls (thinly sliced)
6 eggs, beat and fry!
4 cloves garlic (minced)
5 cloves shallots (minced)
1 carrot (wash and cut thinly sliced into stick shape)
1 bundle bok choy (wash, cut into smaller)
1 tomato and cut become 4 or 5 2 tbs sesame oil
2 tbs soy sauce
4 tbs sweet soy sauce ( I am using Indonesia sweet soy sauce)
Oil for cooking
– Boil a pan of water, put the beehoon into the boil water and cook for 3 minutes, drain and put aside.
– Beat eggs, add salt, fry and put aside.
– Heat up a large wok, put the oil, stir fry garlics and shallots until the color change.
– Add carrot, meat balls and prawn until it is cooked (you can use your preference meat)
– Add bok choy and tomato stir and add sesame oil and stir again.
– Add beehoon, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce and a little bit sauce. Stir until all mix and serve warm.
You can add fried onion if you want 😉
-The Lazy Mom-