It’s been sometime I want to try to make this fried chicken meatball!
But to be honest, I have no courage and confidence to make it!
But this time, I made it! And would like to share with you! Not so round for meatball but at least the taste is there!
Fried Chicken Meatball
- 500gr minced chicken
- 300 gr prawn – minced
- Spring Onion (thinly slice)
- 400 gr tapioca starch
- 50 gr plain flour
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Cooking Oil
- Mix well minced chicken and minced prawn and then add spring onion on it. Mix well again.
- Add tapioca starch, plain flour, and beaten eggs, mix well with the meat.
- Heat the pan and add cooking oil.
- Using two spoon, try to make a ball and fry until cooked.
Looks simple but still I failed to make it round! But I believe you can do it!
— The Lazy Mom —