I have been post for Fried Banana before but this is the different one! This the fried banana that I always have it since I was a little girl! Other than that we also use different banana!
This good for your afternoon snack too!
Check this recipe and what are you waiting for? Make a plan!
Old Time Fried Banana
- Banana (Cut into two slice)
- 125 gram plain flour
- 30 gram butter (melted)
- 3 tbs White Rice Flour
- Sugar (as preferred)
- Drinking water
- Cooking Oil
- Cut all banana each into 2 part (not until totally cut)
- In a bowl, mix plain flour with melted butter, mix well. Add white Rice flour and sugar and mix well again.
- Add water and stir until the batter become watery (but not too watery)
- Add in bananas into the batter
- Meanwhile, heat the pan and add cooking oil. Fry the banana which has been cover with the batter one by one until it is crispy and have golden light brown color.
- Ready to serve!
What are you waiting for? Make a groceries list and go buy the ingredients!
-The Lazy Mom-