I really love this dish and I didn’t realize until now after two years living here that they have Kangkung here!
I remember that we usually have this together with seafood. And I decided to have this together with crabs!
The result? Everybody is happy! I purposely made two type, one is spicy and the other one not spicy. I just do not add any chili on it.
Please check out the recipe if you wish to try!
- Kangkung (Onchoi)
- 2 tbs Soy bean paste (perserved)
- 3 tbs Sweet soy sauce
- 1 tomato (Sliced)
- 5 shallots
- 3 cloves garlics
- 3 big chili (fresno chili pepper)
- 2 tsp shrimp paste (roasted)
- Wash clean kangkung and put aside
- Heat the pan and add cooking oil. Add the pureed ingredients, Saute until smell nice, add in soy bean paste and sweet soy sauce.
- Add in tomato and mix well.
- at last, add in kangkung and mix well until all cooked.
- Ready to serve!
So simple, isn’t it? Serve and eat together with any seafood dishes and also with warm steam rice!
-The Lazy Mom –