My husband often says that to make a man happy, you have to make his tummy happy!
I think it is so true! And I am glad that I can cook for him to make him happy!
This fish recipe is so good and simple! Not spicy even though you put some chili on it. Kids also like it! You should try this and it will make you happy by seeing your family and friends enjoy this dish!
Fried Pomfret with Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1 Pomfret
- 1 Onion (Thinly slice)
- 5 cloves garlics (Minced)
- 1 cm ginger (smash)
- 2 Red Chili (Thinly Slice and you can also throw the seed)
- 2 spring onion (Cut into 2 cm length)
- 250 ml water
- Tomato (cut into 4)
- 5 tbs Sweet soy sauce (You can add more as per your preference)
- Lime extract from the lime it self
- Cooking Oil
- Rub the fish with lime extract and salt, let it sit for 15 minutes
- Heat the pan, add cooking oil for deep fry the fish with mid heat level, until the fish golden brown, put aside.
- Stir fry minced garlics and onion until smell nice, add chili, ginger and spring onion, stir well.
- Add water, sweet soy sauce and salt, until it’s boiling, add tomato.
- Add the fried fish and mix well to make sure the sauce go into the fish.
- Ready to serve!
Not that hard, isn’t it?
We really like this dish and I hope you will also like it too!
-The Lazy Mom-