After making the previous Banana bread, I am thinking to make the same thing but with chocolate. Ahh… I know I am not really creative! But I think I really did something different. And one loaf all finished by 6 of us during the breakfast, and they said delicious and my husband like it because it was not too sweet.
The Ingredients are almost the same but the result is different!
I will share it here!
Chocolate Banana Bread
- 3 large ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 stick unsalted butter (melt it)
- 3/4 cup fine sugar
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Prepare the loaf pan also. I always use the cake paper to cover it.
- In a large bowl. smash banana and stir in the melted butter and milk. Mix well.
- Stir in the sugar and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in the beaten eggs, m and vanilla extract. Mix well
- Add flour, mix. add cocoa powder and mix again. Make sure all are mixed well.
- At the end, add chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan which has been covered by the cake paper.
- Place in the 350°F (175°C) and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 10 minutes in the pan.
- After that you can remove it from the pan and serve!
Oh yeah! Everybody enjoyed it and happy and that made me satisfied!
-The Lazy Mom-