Well, I saw someone making this and I learned how to make it. It turned out very nice and yummy. So that I would like to share it with you here and this can become one idea for our breakfast.
Find below recipe and you will have your breakfast!
Roll French Toast
- 10 white bread (Cut the edges and left with the white part only)
- 3-4 pieces strawberry (cut it small/diced) or 1 small Banana (sliced)
- Caster Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cups whole milk
- 2 tbs sugar
- Make each bread flat and thin, I use a glass. If you have the rolling pin, than it will be better
- Spread each bread with Nutella and on the edge put some diced strawberry or some slice banana.
- Roll it. (Refer to pictures below)
- In a bowl, combine eggs, whole milk and sugar. Mix all together and soak those roll breads, one by one into the mixture.
- Melt butter in a large, non stick pan, add those roll breads which have been soaked into the mixture.
- Cook, turning the rolls occasionally until the color change to golden brown and inside hot.
- Serve with caster sugar.
Tips: you can change the strawberry and banana with other fruits that you like!
So easy and finish very fast!
-The Lazy Mom-