Keep thinking what should I cook with Beef ribs that I bought! Not for soup this time definitely!
And I decided to cook Fried Beef Ribs! The response? Totally satisfaction from my family!
Do you also look for idea to cook Beef Ribs? You might want to try my recipe!
Fried Beef Ribs
- 1 pound beef ribs
- 5 tbs sweet soy sauce
- 1 tsp tamarind paste (dissolved in little bit of water)
- 1 tbs palm sugar
- Cooking Oil
- 7 cloves shallots
- 3 cloves garlics
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tbs ground coriander
- 4 candle nuts
- 3 red chilli (Optional)
- In a big pot, boil water and cook ribs for 2 hours with low heat to make it tender.
- After 2 hours, heat the pan and Fry puree ingredients until it is cooked and smell nice.
- Add ribs into it and make sure it mix well with the puree ingredients.
- Add tamarind and palm sugar and mix well.
- At last, add sweet soy sauce and keep mix and make sure all mixed well!
- Taste it, if you think you need to add salt or palm sugar, feel free to do it.
- Ready to be enjoyed!
Tips: You can sprinkle with fried onion!
My husband comment: “Hmmm… This is so nice, thank you Dear!
Enjoy my friends!
-The Lazy Mom-