I love this cracker so much and it is very difficult to get it here! Sometime this kind of situation make me to have no choice but make it my self!
I can’t find all the ingredients needed in this recipe here but the result is still good and tasty!
You can have it as a snack or you also can have it together with your meal!
Here if you want to try it!
Peanut Cracker (Rempeyek Kacang)
- 250 gram Sweet rice flour
- 80 gram unsalted roasted peanut
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 50 gram tapioca flour
- Cooking Oil
- 8 cloves garlics
- 8 candle nuts
- 2 tbs ground coriander
- Mix the puree ingredients with egg and mix well.
- Add sweet flour little by little and mix well.
- Add tapioca flour and mix well.
- Add water little by little and stir. Make sure the mixture is not too thick.
- Add peanut and mix well.
- Heat the pan and add cooking oil.
- Scoop and fry the mixture one soup spoon by one soup spoon. (put on the side of the pan and it will flow to the oil. So do not put the mixture straight away in the middle of the pan)
Tips: Keep it in the tight container!
Enjoy it! And I hope you will also like it like we do!
-The Lazy Mom-