When you think to have more veggie than meats for your dinner, well you might want to consider making this!
I am not so sure, if this is true, but what I understand so far that Cap Cay means 10 main ingredients in this dish!
Let’s see if you will also like this! It’s easy to cook!
1/2 pounds prawns
8 meat balls (slice into 3 pieces, each)
10 Broccoli (florets)
10 Cauliflower (florets)
10 pcs snow peas
Cabbage (few slices)
10 pcs French Beans (cut into 5cm each)
1 Tomato (cut into 6 pieces)
1 Carrot (cut slice)
(Just small amount of each)
3 tbs oyster sauce
2 tbs Sweet soy sauce
1 tsp salt
4 cloves garlics (minced)
4 cloves shallots (minced)
1 Onion (Thinly slice)
2 cm ginger (smash)
2 spring onion (cut small size)
2 tbs corn starch
50 ml water
– Heat the pan, fry garlics, shallots, ginger and onion until smell nice.
– Add tomato and water
– Add all veggie on the main ingredients, until the water boiling and all cooked.
– Add Meat balls and prawns, and mix everything until all cooked, add cabbage.
– Add oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce and salt, mix well.
– Put corn starch in small bowl add water, stir. Slowly and little by little add to the pan and make sure to keep mix it until slightly thick.
– Lastly, add spring onion, mix and ready to serve!
– You can use chicken meat, beef or sausage to replace prawn and meatballs.
Not that difficult, isn’t it? You only need to prepare more ingredients!
But it’s worth to cook and taste so good!
-The Lazy Mom-