Watch Superbowl without snack? Impossible!!!!!
I wrote post about snack for Superbowl before, and finally we decided… For kids, they asked for Popcorn! (as expected) and this time, we made our own popcorn with coconut oil!
I don’t think so that I have to share the recipe as I believe all of my reader how to make popcorn.
But there is another snack other than popcorn of course!
And I think not all of you know about this, so I will be so happy to share it with you here!
Fried Tofu Filled with Vegetable
- 5 Fried tofu ( I use tofu which doesn’t have much filling inside)
- cooking oil
- 1 carrot (cut into small stick size)
- bean sprout (one hand full)
- cabbage (thinly slice)
- 3 cloves garlics (minced)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs sugar
- 7 tbs plain flour
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbs sweet rice flour
- 1 tbs tapioca flour
- 1 spring onion (thinly slice and small)
- Heat the pan and add cooking oil, add garlics, when it smells nice, add carrots cook until carrot is half cooked.
- Add bean sprout, mix, and add cabbage and mix well.
- Add salt and sugar.
- Mix well until all are cooked and put aside. (Please make sure not to make it overcooked)
- In a bowl, mix well all the skin ingredients. Until it’s smooth, not too thick and not too watery.
- Slice one side of the fried tofu and make sure to make it like a pocket.
- Fill the tofu with those veggie, dip into the skin ingredient.
- Heat the pan again, add cooking oil and fried tofu two in a time or more depend on the tofu’s size.
If my instruction is not really clear, please feel free to ask me.
This is a very delicious snack and easy to make.
I am so sorry that I forget to take the picture of the tofu it self.
Just make sure you buy tofu that doesn’t have so much filling inside so you can make it as a pocket and can be filled with the veggie.
-The Lazy Mom-