Keep thinking what should I make for breakfast and I think about this! Banana Choco Chips Loaf! Ya something different and very sure my family will like it!
And the most important that it is easy to make! And for your note, I am quite new in baking! I am more in cooking 🙂 But this result is so good!! Everybody loves this!
Please find the recipe below
– Banana Choco Chips Loaf –
3 ripe bananas (mashed)
2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup butter melted
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp salt
3/4 cup choco chips
– Preheat oven at 350F and prepare the pan with cake paper on it
– Combine sugar and butter and mix well.
– Add eggs (one in a time) and mix well
– Add mashed banana and milk, mix well. Make sure all mix.
– Add Flour,salt, baking soda into the bowl and mix well again
– Stir in choco chips
– Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
– When it is done, turn out of the loaf onto a wire rack to cool.
Yeay! Breakfast is ready!
Happy Family, healthy family
– The Lazy Mom –