I love corn and I love crab, so when it is about Crab Corn soup, Oh ya! That’s for sure and no doubt, my favorite!
My family also love crab and corn, so should I conclude it like “Happy Tummy, Happy Family”!
In winter, soup is the best choice as it is also better to be eaten warm.
So do you want to consider cooking this for dinner?
Crab Corn Soup with Asparagus
Half Pound Crab Meat (cooked)
3 cloves garlics (Minced)
2 cm ginger (smash)
2 eggs (beat)
Spring Onion (Thinly cut)
2 tbs sesame oil
500 ml water / chicken stock
1tbs corn starch (mix with water)
350 gr peeled corn
Asparagus (cut into 3-4 cm)
1tbs soy sauce
1 tbs sugar (I use Honey)
– Marinate the crab meat with lime water for 30 minutes
– Heat the pan, add sesame oil and fry garlics and ginger until smell fragrance and then add crab. Mix well, put aside.
– Meanwhile, Boil water/ chicken stock and add corn, until corn is cooked, add crab meat and mix well.
– Add soy sauce, sugar/honey and mix well.
– Lastly add asparagus, and add eggs (little by little)
– After all are cooked, add corn starch (which has been mixed with water), little by little to make the soup thicker. (Not very thick). Add spring onion at the end.
– Ready to serve.
Enjoy your dinner
– The Lazy Mom –