Whenever I cook this, I always remember my grandma. She knows that this is my favorite food! Until now!
Whenever I came and stay over at her house, she will prepare this dish for me! And the way she cooked, the taste is so special! Why? because she cooked it with love!
Once my husband said ” How simple dish that you cook, as long as you cook it with love, it will always taste good!”
And why should I keep this special dish for my self? I really want to share it with you because it is nice yet it is easy to cook!
Well, again, you know I am a lazy mom!
Come, let me share the recipe with you!
FRENCH BEAN WITH PRAWN
1/2 pound prawn, peel and wash clean
1 pack of French Bean, wash under the running tap water and cut it into smaller size (2cm length)
3 cloves garlics, minced
1 tomato, cut into 4 or 5
1 carrot, sliced thinly and cut it into stick shape (see the picture)
1 tsp salt
150 ml water ( You can use chicken/beef broth if you want)
– Heat the pan and put cooking oil
– add in minced garlic and fry until the color change a little bit golden, add in prawns.
– Until prawns’ color change add in carrot and french bean, mix well
– Add water/broth and let it stay (you can cover the pan) until it is boiling and all are cooked.
– Add Salt and Honey and mix well
Ready to serve
It is easy, simple and delicious!
– The Lazy Mom –