–CRAB MEAT FRIED BEEHOON–
“If you are a chef, no matter how good a chef you are, it’s not good cooking for yourself; the joy is in cooking for others – it is the same with music.”
— Will.i.am —
I am thinking and thinking what should I cook for the pot luck that we had few weeks ago at my place.
I had to cook something simple and fast as I didn’t really have enough time because I had to work too.
I came up with a decision that I wanted to cook Crab Fried Beehoon. It might be liked by everyone who will come.
It just a simple dish but it was really good to be eaten by a group of people.
Do you have any plan to cook for a group of people?
You might want to consider this..
It is good for a gathering..
Check this recipe……………………..
CRAB MEAT FRIED BEEHOON
500 gr Cooked Crab meat (Peeled)
1 pack of Beehoon
1 carrot (cut into stick shape)
3 cloves garlics (minced)
3 cloves shallots (minced)
2cm ginger (smash)
Spring Onion (thinly cut)
Sweet Soy Sauce
– Boil a pan of water and put the beehoon in when the water is boil. Once the beehoon cooked, throw the water and put aside.
– Heat the pan, add cooking oil and beat and mix eggs, add a little bit of salt, fry and scramble it. Put aside.
– Heat the pan, add sesame oil, add ginger and crab meat, fry until it is smell good, put aside.
– Heat the pan, add cooking oil, add garlics and shallots, fry, add carrot for a while and then add eggs and crab meat.
– Add the beehoon, mix all together and add salt and sweet soy sauce. Mix until all are mixed well. Add the spring onion.
– Ready to serve!
You can add some other green leafy veggie as your liking!
– Lazy Mom –